D21-D26 – Security measures on a passenger ship (STCW V/2) – crew
Security measures on a passenger ship is designed to meet the requirements of STCW section V/2.
Lectures will learn:
- To control a crowd in an emergency situations on board.
- To assist passengers in passenger areas on board.
- Management in the extraordinary situations.
- About passenger and cargo safety.
- Duration 3 days
- Lectures 18 h
- Exercises 9 h
- Min students 5
- Max students 20
- Language English, Croatian
- Approved by Croatian Maritime Administration